It is hard to take care of things on your own after a major life crisis, trauma, injury, or illness. Fortunately, Option One Home Care, Inc. has a team of medical social workers who provide relief and aid.
Our medical social workers are experts in ethics and counseling, case management, crisis intervention, and care coordination. They connect you to a wide network of resources, helping you go over the process of getting help smoothly and without delay. They are respectful, sensitive to your needs, and responsive to your need for help.
With their support, you can find great solutions to financial, domestic, social, and psychological concerns. Our medical social services include:
- Advance Directives (Power of Attorney for Health Care or Living Will)
- Bereavement Support and Grief Counseling
- Community Resource Planning and Coordination
- Case Management
- Crisis Intervention
- Counseling with Lifestyle Changes
- Education Regarding Alternative Living Arrangements
- Foster Care Arrangements
- Financial Assessment
- Hospital Discharge Assistance
- Individual, Family Counseling, and Group Counseling
- Life Coaching
- Parenting Advice and Coaching
- Rehabilitation Guidance and Support
- Short-Term Therapy
- Support with Acquiring Home Health Services
For more information, please contact us at 818-719-8622 and one of our team members will be happy to assist you.